Our Leading Lady Nursing Cover is designed for privacy, comfort, and adaptability. Most new moms have come to realize that, while you may prefer the comfort of your home, you’re eventually going to have to breastfeed in public. But instead of being nervous, be excited! Our Leading Lady Nursing Cover is here to help you along the way. Delightfully versatile, it alternates between an adorable nursing cover and gorgeous leopard print scarf! When used as a cover, you can be pleased with the knowledge that it will always rest softly against your child’s skin. Fashioned from a breathable material, it is well ventilated to keep your baby comfortable while feeding. In addition, our slightly sheered fabric allows your baby to see you while bonding in your beautiful moment of breastfeeding. When used as a fashionable nursing scarf, you can simply enjoy the endless compliments at your next Mommy & Me group! Instead of packing it away, it easily unwraps when your little one is read to be fed. With such a flattering print and design, no one would ever guess it was used for breastfeeding; but, if you’re not in the mood to wear it, it can be easily stored away in your diaper bag or purse! In the end, the Leading Lady Nursing Cover is truly a breastfeeding essential; and, once given a try, you’ll never leave the house without it.
- Nursing cover easily converts to nursing scarf
- Breastfeeding and pumping privacy and comfort
- Slightly sheered, allowing baby to be able to see you
- Stylish leopard print
- Breathable; helps keep baby comfortable
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easily stored in diaper bag or purse
Nursing Cover Instructions:
1. Pull head through the center opening and pull front panel down, slightly at an angle, over one shoulder.
2. Drape scarf over arms and hold baby underneath for comfortable and private breastfeeding.
Nursing Scarf Instructions:
1. Place the scarf around your neck, holding the neck opening in one hand and the rest of the scarf in the other.
2. Thread the scarf’s end through the neck hole.
3. Adjust for a comfortable fit.
One Size Fits All
Hand wash. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Iron as needed, using low temperature.