- fabric & care
Our Leading Lady Nursing Cover is designed for privacy, comfort, and adaptability. Most new moms have come to realize that, while you may prefer the comfort of your home, you’re eventually going to have to breastfeed in public. But instead of being nervous, be excited! Our Leading Lady Nursing Cover is here to help you along the way. Delightfully versatile, it alternates between an adorable nursing cover and gorgeous scarf! When used as a cover, you can be pleased with the knowledge that it will always rest softly against your baby’s skin. Fashioned from a breathable material, it is well ventilated to keep your baby comfortable while feeding. In addition, our slightly sheer fabric allows your baby to see you while bonding in your beautiful moment of breastfeeding. And, when not nursing, this cover serves as a fashionable scarf! Stores easily in your diaper bag or purse. Give our Leading Lady Nursing Cover a try — you’ll never leave the house without it!
- Nursing cover easily converts to nursing scarf
- Breastfeeding and pumping privacy and comfort
- Slightly sheer, allowing baby to be able to see you
- Breathable; helps keep baby comfortable
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easily stored in diaper bag or purse
- beautiful fit for a beautiful you
Nursing Cover Instructions:
1. Pull head through the center opening and pull front panel down, slightly at an angle, over one shoulder.
2. Drape scarf over arms and hold baby underneath for comfortable and private breastfeeding.
Nursing Scarf Instructions:
1. Place the scarf around your neck, holding the neck opening in one hand and the rest of the scarf in the other.
2. Thread the scarf’s end through the neck hole.
3. Adjust for a comfortable fit.
One Size Fits All
Hand wash. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Iron as needed, using low temperature.