Leading Lady is committed to protecting the environment and understands the effect that disposable products have on our environment. It is our responsibility to drive positive changes toward more environmentally friendly practices both in business and in our communities.
In 2008, Leading Lady implemented a Sustainable Packaging Initiative to reduce the amount of packaging that we create, thereby eliminating it from reaching landfills and reducing harmful emissions from entering our atmosphere.
Leading Lady currently recycles all shipping cartons so that they do not end up in landfills. We do this voluntarily and do not receive compensation for this effort.
We also encourage all of our vendors to follow eco-friendly packaging practices, including:
The use of Recycled Paper and Post-Consumer Fiber
- The use of Recycled Paper and Post-Consumer Fiber
- The use of Biodegradable & Compostable Plastics
- Reducing the Product-to-Packaging Ratio
Eco-Friendly Best Practices
In addition to our Sustainable Packaging Initiative, Leading Lady has utilizes several best practices within our organization that are beneficial to the environment, including:
- Recycling all paper
- Recycling plastics, glass, aluminum and steel
- Recycling computer hardware, cell phones and office equipment
- Using recycled, biodegradable, compostable products whenever possible
- Donating discontinued products to local organizations
- Working towards a paper-less environment
- Encouraging our workforce to follow eco-friendly practices at home
At Leading Lady, we consider our role in sustaining the environment to be one of our most important corporate values.