Today we are continuing with our Spring Fashion series by focusing on those small details that complete an outfit. Accessories are a great way to define your style, incorporate spring trends into your look, and add a daily dose of glam.
- Switch out your stilettos for some chunky heels that are functional and comfortable, yet fashion forward.
- Black and white contrasts will never go out of style and are particularly popular this spring. Try pairing our seamless T-Shirt bra in black with a sheer white top, and black trousers to really make a statement.
- Let your inner diva shine with metallic hues in a scarf or purse.
- Make going from home to work to the gym simpler by grabbing a stylish large tote to hold all of your things. Use that tote to carry your Leading Lady Wirefree Sport Full Figure Bra, in all of its breathable and absorbent glory, from the gym to happy hour with your girlfriends.
- Intimates make great accessories. Leading Lady’s Lace Cup Underwire Full Figure Bra inspires confidence under your office or dinner attire, while providing support and on trend, super-soft lace details. Or check out our trendy leopard print zig-zag weave front-closure leisure bra.
Thanks for following our spring 2013 fashion series. Stay on trend from the intimates, out with our $10 bra sale, April 27 through May 1!
The post Leading Lady Spring Fashion Series: Accessories appeared first on Leading Lady.
Shop Our Collection