Celebrity Babies: The Best Holiday Gift Ever!
We celebrate celebrity babies – and all babies – year round. But we can’t think of a better way to get in the holiday spirit than by celebrating a new “baby on board” or the impending arrival of a soon-to-be famous tot. Today we’re sharing the latest news on celebrity babies to help spread some cheer. Go ahead, try not to smile…
America’s sweetheart Jennifer Love Hewitt had much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. She gave birth to her first daughter, Autumn, two days before turkey day. Jennifer met her husband on the set of her Lifetime show The Client List and they secretly married shortly thereafter. Jennifer has longed for motherhood, especially after the death of her own mother to cancer less than two years ago. “I’m ready to pass on to my child all the great love that my mom had for me,” she told People Magazine.
Another former teen star, Facts of Life’s Tutu, Kim Fields, started a new “circle of life” last week when she welcomed her second son, Quincy Morgan. Kim, 44, and her husband had been trying to have a second child for several years and now their wish has come true, just in time for the holidays.
‘Tis the season for TV reporters to give birth, apparently. CNN anchor Erin Burnett, host of Erin Burnett OutFront, gave birth to her first son Nyle Thomas the day after Thanksgiving. Also, Entertainment Tonight correspondent Brooke Anderson welcomed her second child, Lily George, on November 30. Lily arrived via natural birth promptly on her due date in “dramatic fashion,” according to Brooke.
The littlest rock star, or should we say caroler, entered the world in late November when No Doubt bassist Tony Kanal and longtime girlfriend Erin Lokitz welcomed their second daughter, Saffron Rose. Tony thanked his twitter followers for their well-wishes and said his family is “beyond humbled and filled with love.”
We also have some exciting news of celebrity babies on the way. Congrats to the latest celebs awaiting their bundles of joy:
- Michael Jordan will be a dad for the fourth time. The legendary 50-year-old NBA hall-of-famer is expecting a baby with his wife of a year-and-a-half, Yvette Prieto. We’re just wondering if they’ll try for a fifth to make a full basketball team.
- Kelly Clarkson, who recently wed husband Brandon Blackstock in a private ceremony in Tennessee, announced her pregnancy on twitter. “I’m pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever,” she said.
- In true Hollywood style, actors Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas met on the set of their hit series Once Upon a Time. They wed privately and are now expecting their first child together. While they’re keeping the details close to the vest for now, we’re sure parenthood will be a fairy tale for this family.
- Scott Wolf and wife Kelly are finally getting their girl. The couple already has two boys, Jackson and Miller, and is elated to add a daughter to their family.
- Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky are expecting their second child, joining 18-month old sister India Rose. Both actors make parenting a priority, despite their busy film careers.
- Lastly, Lost star Josh Holloway and wife Yessica are expecting their second child. Josh finds it ironic that he was seen as a sex symbol when he’s truly a family man. He says his biggest role now is being a good father.
Are you expecting this holiday season? Share your own celebrity baby news with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.