Whether you’re showing off your shoulders, or trying to get your best lifted look, racerback bras are all rage for summertime. It’s not just that they are comfortable, extra supportive, and keep your straps hidden in certain tops. It’s all of those reasons and more that make racerback bras a go-to all summer long.
5 Reasons Racerback Bras Rock
In summer you want easy, breezy bra styles that are comfortable but don’t skimp on support. Those simple criteria make racerback bras a natural choice for these five reasons:
- Racerback bras are extra supportive. With straps that meet in the middle, racerback bras secure your breasts better than your average bra. Whether you’re wearing underwire bras or wireless bras, the support of a racerback bra is second to none.
- Racerback bras give you superior lift. Back cinching naturally lifts your breasts to sit upright and centered. This makes for a flattering shape in all your summer threads.
- Racerback bras are incredibly comfortable. No more strap slippage or sagging bustline. Racerback bras keep you in place all day long for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Racerback bras are trendy. Showing your shoulders in athleisure tops and chic racerback sundresses are right on trend when you wear them with racerback bras. Posh prints, vibrant solids, classy piping, or lace, you’ll be on point in any racerback style this summer.
- Racerback bras hide straps (or not). Want to hide your straps under racerback tanks and dresses? You’ll need a racerback bra for that. Want to show your straps in regular tops? Racerbacks are great for that too!
5 Racerback Bras You’ll Love
The Brigitte Racerback: Our best-selling t shirt bra is not only a racerback bra, but also a front closure bra too. Smooth, full coverage contoured cups and a superior lift create the ultimate silhouette. Plus, the simplicity of dressing and undressing makes this a no-brainer from casual to dressy this summer. [Cup Sizes A-G | Band Sizes 36-48 | Black, Core Leopard, Cherry Blossom, Nude & White | Available in 2-pack]
The Nola Lace Bralette: Say hello to stretchy, sultry lace that supports like a full figure bra should. The Nola lace bralette is a racerback bra with a trendy back cut-out. Also a front closure bra, this lace bralette gives new meaning to plus size lingerie. [Sizes M-5X | Navy & Pearl Pink]
The Serena Sports Bra: Dual layer cotton wicks away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable during workouts and beyond. The pullover racerback design is ultra-secure and versatile for athletic, athleisure, lounge and sleep. [Cup Sizes B/C/D & DD, F, G | Band Sizes 36-56 | 11 Colors & Patterns | Available in 2-pack]
The Sophie Nursing Sports Bra: You’ll love the unique design of this racerback nursing bra. Side panel hook-and-eye closures allow maximum adjustability from maternity to nursing. An inner sling keeps you breasts in place while drop-down cups offer easy nursing access. [Sizes M-2X | Black & White]